Tuesday, December 20, 2011

*click*

That one small sound.  Barely audible to the canine ear.

*click*

The sound of the bathroom door closing.

The one small sound that apparently only children can hear.

A friend sent me a link to another mommy blogger's entry about how whenever she's in the bathroom, all Hell breaks loose.

Tonight Pickles was the culprit.

*click* went the bathroom door.

"Moooooooommmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!"  went the Pickles.

No amount of pretending to not hear her will work.

"Mmmmmmmmmoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" 
yes dear?

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What is it, my dear darling daughter?

"MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"PICKLES?!?  UNLESS YOU'RE BLEEDING TO DEATH OR ON FIRE I'M SURE THERE'S REALLY NO REASON WHATEVER IT IS CAN WAIT!  I'D LIKE FIVE MINUTES SO I CAN USE THE BATHROOM - ALONE!!!"

~ Mommy exits bathroom to find Pickles laying on the hallway floor ~

Alright Pickles, what is it.

"My fingers hurt.  I guess I did too much art today."

le sigh...

No comments: